We have helped allot of companies with their VAT Registration and we have seen that many VAT Registrations are not processed due to the fact the companies submit incomplete documentation and that the supporting documents are not correct or incomplete. We have seen these pitfalls and will be able to assist you with your VAT Registration.
The following aspects need to be understood before starting with the VAT registration process:
- Each director need to be 100% compliant in his / her own name.
- Any other entities the directors are involved need to be 100% compliant.
- All the various tax returns and payments of the company (the applicant) need to be done.
If all of the above are done, you can start with the VAT registration process and then the following supporting documents need to be submitted as well:
- Certified copies of ID's of all Directors / Trustees.
- Proof of Address of all Directors / Trustees.
- Proof of Address of the Entity
- Latest company registration documents of a Company or Closed Corporation or the Trust deed of a Trust.
- Proof of bank details.
If you do require us to assist you with your Vat registration, please complete the enquiry form below and we will get in touch with you.
We are currently members of the Institute of Accounting & Commerce (The principle director JN Basson are registered with practice number AO652993) & South African Institute of Tax Practitioners.
Please complete the enquiry form below and we will get in touch with you.